The first thing that you should remember when cleaning a granite sinks, or any other sink, for that matter, is never to use any abrasive cleaners.
Keeping a granite sink beautiful and elegant even after long-term usage require lots of maintenance. But if you follow these simple tips on a regular basis, you can save yourself from a lot of work.
- To remove everyday stains from your granite sink, clean the surface with a soft sponge or cloth and dish washing liquid.
- A cloth or paper towel soaked in white vinegar will remove mineral spots and scale.
- You can remove tough spots with a low-abrasive cleanser such as Soft Scrub®.
- Always rinse and dry the sink thoroughly after using any cleaner.
- Avoid using ammonia and other strong alkalis such as drain cleaner in a composite granite sink. Flush any spills promptly with plenty of water.